Sunday 24 January 2016

What's In My Bag?


















Hey beautifuls!

Okay, so I'm not sure if the layout of this post will be presented how I want it to be as I am still getting used to this whole blog thing. So please do excuse any messiness during this post.

Quite a few people requested that I do a 'What's In My Bag?' blog post so here it is. I wasn't sure whether to talk about my school bag or a bag that I would use to go out, so I am going to mention both for you all.

Starting off with the bag that I would use when I go out, I have chosen this small packed sidebag from Primark. I'm not really fussed about the bags I use to go out, as long as it is the right size and it's in the style that I like. This black and cream Primark bag is very efficient because it is quite compact but you can also fit quite a few things inside it. The bag consists of a middle sized zip pocket and two little compartment pockets too.

My 'must haves' in my handbag:
  • Phone (iPhone 5)
  • Purse 
  • Headphones (always need my headphones with me)
  • A compact mirror
  • The lip product that I am wearing
  • Tissues (I always need them with me, especially in the winter!)
  • Body spray
  • Chewing gum
Although these are 'must haves' in my bag for when I go out, there are also a load of rubbish that tends to sit at the bottom of my bag like a lot of you guys might have too. Wrappers, tissues, receipts and even crumbs sometimes.
I do change my outing bag from time to time but I like to carry big bags around quite a lot. I don't know why but I find it more comfortable I guess. I don't own any expensive and designer bags really because I don't see much point of it for myself at this point. Honestly, I'm not a bag type person, so my school bag is my main bag for everything.


I don't know if anybody will find this bit interesting but there were quite a few people who wanted to see a 'What's In My School Bag?', so I will talk about it now. I use the black H&M tote bag for school which is pretty big. I'm quite weird with what I put in my school bag, I have to lay out this in a certain part of my bag and it has to be in a certain order. I don't know if I'm the only one who does this but let me know if you can relate to me.

I'll start by naming what would be in my school bag everyday, then I'll explain:

  • All the textbooks and other books needed for the day
  • School planner
  • Pencilcase
  • Phone charger
  • Purse
  • Hand cream
  • Vaseline
  • Perfume roller
  • Water 
  • Winter Scarf
  • Extra hijab pins
  • Tissues
  • Compact mirror
My school bag isn't very interesting but I do make sure I have my essentials as well as the things I need for school. My bag has lasted a very long time during the school year which is very good because my bag is pretty heavy every single day during school. I'm surprised it's not ruined yet.


So, this is the end of my 'What's In My Bag?' I don't know if this was a very interesting post for you all but I still hope that you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to share with others and comment below if you have any blog requests and what essentials you may have in your bag.

Also, a quick shoutout to my girl Maryam, who was originally going to collab with me on this post, but wasn't able to. Please go check out her Instagram page: @thxtgirlmaz - follow her.

Love you all beautifuls,
Sanyha xo

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    luxury italian leather handbags

    ReplyDelete