Sunday 14 February 2016

Review: Nude Lip Products

Hey beautifuls!

Just a little note before I get into this week's blog post: I'm aware that a blog post did not go up last Sunday and I am sorry for that. I have been quite busy and stressed with school and a lot more; I also didn't have a post prepared to upload but I hope last Thursday's post made up for that. By the way, thank you all for the support from that post, it is much appreciated. 

Okay, so today's post is a beauty related one which may not be for everybody but I'm hoping to make it suitable for those you love makeup. In this post I am going to review my nude lip product collection.

If any of you have any recommendations then please do let me know because of love to try them out!

My Nude Lip Product Collection

(A quick disclaimer: Some of the swatches have come out different to how they actually appear on the lips and on different skin tones. So, please do not take all of the swatches literally as it may give a false impression of what you are looking for, but please do consider the products, If you have any questions or queries about the following products that I mention, then feel free to contact me!)



Reviews:

MAC Matte Lipsticks: £15.50
I absolutely LOVE the MAC matte lipsticks and I don't think I have anything bad to say about them to be honest. The formula of the product is creamy which is a huge benefit to the feel of the lipstick on your lips and it is also fairly long-lasting. I definitely prefer the matte lipsticks to the other forms of lipsticks but that may be just a personal preference.

Kiko Velvet Matte Lipsticks: £6.90
I got really excited when these came through the post last week, however I was pretty disappointed when they arrived. Don't get me wrong, I do love the shades and the packaging but for me, I think that the colour pay off is not worth it. I find that you would have to constantly have to apply it throughout the day as it is not very long-lasting and it can come off easily.

Sephora Lipsticks: £12.00
I have four different Sephora Matte Lipsticks and I find them all quite drying after a while but it definitely is very long-lasting. After a while it can start to crumble off if your lips are not moisturised enough but overall it is a satisfying product.

Dose of Colour Liquid Lipsticks
Oh my, these are AMAZING. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it is quite hard to apply with the applicator so I do recommend that you apply it with a lip brush. It is a thick and long-lasting liquid which only needs one coat and is not sticky at all.

Essence Velvet Matte Lipgloss: £2.30
This product has such a nice applicator which allows you to apply the lipgloss very well. It's not amazing compared to the other products but for the price, it is lovely. I recommend you to use this on top of either a lipliner or a lipstick because it gives a better colour pay off and it is so nice as a combination.

LA Girl Matte Liquid Lipsticks: £6.50
Okay, these might have to be my favourite liquid lipsticks that I own because there isn't a single thing that I can say which is bad about them. The colour range and pay off is amazing, its extremely long-lasting and it dried matte so nicely. However they are extremely hard to remove, so I usually remove them with oil.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams: £7.00
I love the NYX lip creams because the texture is so soft and it sits on your lips beautifully. The colour range of these products are very wide and they do last quite long. I recommend using these lip creams with a combination of a lip liner to make it stand out more.

The prices may vary depending on where you purchase the products and shipping costs. Again, if you guys have any recommendations or questions then please let me know!

I hope that this post has been beneficial to some of you and please do send me some blog suggestions that you would like to see in the weeks to come. That could include any particular topics, beauty, fashion or art.

I hope your half term in going well and I hope that you will be back next Sunday to see what I have decided to share.

Love you all,
Sanyha xo

1 comment:


  1. For extreme Lip Products tips do check our profile hauteher tips for women

    ReplyDelete