Sunday 20 March 2016

Future Dreams and Aspirations


Hey beautifuls!

I thought it would be nice to share with you all my dreams and aspirations for the future; it was also requested by one of you beautifuls. It might even give a few of you guys some ideas for your own futures or you could even suggest some things for me to try out and think about. 

Education:
I have chosen to take Psychology, Sociology and Art for A-Levels at Sixth Form. I'm aware that some of my audience aren't from the UK, so this means that I'll be starting senior year - for my beautiful Americans. 
After this, they're are two different routes that I am thinking of taking:
1. To go to University (college for my American beautifuls) and study Education then to do a             Masters Degree in Art Psychotherapy. 
2. To go to University and study Art Therapy 

Careers:
I've always always wanted to become a primary school teacher ever since I was in primary school myself which sounds a bit odd. I have always been the type of person to want to help younger people especially and I thought education was the best way. 
My dream job ever would be to become an art therapist because I absolutely love art and I absolutely love helping people. So this would be the perfect job, combining these two things. Having experienced therapy myself - and still going, I know the significance and difference it makes; I would love to make somebody else feel helped especially through art.


Relationships/my own family:
I'm not quite sure what I'm hoping for in terms of this but Insha'Allah the best can come my way. But I definitely hope to bring up a family of my own one day, Insha'Allah; that's all I'm going to say.

Other dreams:
  • I would love to write and publish a book: fictional or even a self help book
  • I've imagined about bringing out my own clothing line in the future as well as my own makeup brand 
  • I hope to start YouTube and Insha'Allah to become successful and well known in terms of that
  • It would be a dream come true if I ever got to work with Habiba Da Silva, or even meet her in fact
  • I hope to inspire as many of my beautifuls out there and change as many lives I can, even in the very slightest 
  • Most importantly, I hope to keep my friends and family proud, safe and happy

I love you all beautifuls,
Sanyha xo


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I believe you will be successful and be whatever you want to be! Good luck for the future 👍

    ReplyDelete