Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Next Step


Hey beautifuls!

Oh wow, it has been a long while hasn't it? I honestly cannot explain how much I have missed blogging and creating content for you all, but now I am back after a very long break! Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lack of activity I have been making regards to my blog. GCSEs were one of my top priorities and I was under a lot of stress as a lot of other Year11s may have been, I can imagine. But now I'm back with an extremely long summer break and many things to look forward to! I just wanted to update you all on the future plans and things that I have been planning and thinking through the past few months.

Firstly, I would love to hear about what you would like to see in terms of future blog posts, YouTube videos (yes I am starting up YouTube soon!) and what you would like to see in vlogs also. So please contact me via the contact form on this blog or alternatively you can contact any one of my social media sites which are linked on this blog too. This will be beneficial to all of you as well as me in order for me to know what you would read/watch. 

If you don't already know, I have created two YouTube channels: sanz.shares and sanz.sharesvlogs. I know it is pretty early but I just wanted to get the channels up and known about before I start uploading videos from August onwards. A whole new post dedicated to my YouTube will be up soon hopefully so watch out for that one. 

In terms of my own self, I feel as though I have been trying to balance a lot lately so I do apologise in advance for any delays. I have progressed and learnt a lot about many things during my break and I am so excited to share it with you all.

The next step is all about getting onto the next level of the sanz.shares journey and I hope that you all will be intrigued by what is to come. I feel as though I have been moving on rather quickly this year in terms of my blog and the progression of confidence in my vlogs. Bearing in mind that this all began at the beginning of the year and we are half way through the year now which is crazy! I just want to say a huge thank you to my blog/vlog viewers as you really have become part of my life which I am grateful for, no matter how many of you there are.

I know this may not have been the most interesting post (and also may not have been written to the best of my ability) but I believe it's important to have updated you all. I hope my beautifuls have been well while I was hibernating and I hope you are as excited as I am for what's to come next. 

Remember to always have faith in everything you do beautifuls, no matter how small it may be. Love you all. 

Sanyha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment